Wednesday 18 September 2013

London Fashion Week and PAM HOGG - SS14


London Fashion Week SS14 is officially over. This has been my favourite fashion week, and as you already know I have had an active role during it as Fashion Illustrator for Fashion Scout's blog. This role gave me full creative responsibility and I was able to go behind the scenes for all catwalks and attend any Fashion Scout show that I wanted, which was extremely exciting and great fun. 

I almost wish that illustrating for London Fashion Week was my full time job. The atmosphere is super fast paste and energetic, and doing something that I love and am passionate about 24/7 made me feel like I wasn't even working. 

A definite highlight from London Fashion Week was seeing the Pam Hogg SS14 collection. The show was everything and more that you would expect from a Pam Hogg show, shocking, emotionally moving, creative and punk. Below I have included a video of the Pam Hogg show, which is a must watch! I don't want to give to much away, so please watch in large and I hope that you enjoy the show as much as I did.

PAM HOGG SS14






1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love your illustrations. I've been really enjoying all of them!
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving and reading your comments...