Friday 5 July 2013

Jeremy Scott x Adidas


So I've been constantly applying for fashion and beauty jobs in London the past few weeks, I can't believe how hard and competitive it is finding a job with creative and business attributes. 
The only interest I currently have had is working for companies for free. As a recent graduate I am already in a huge amount of debt and can't keep digging myself deeper into a hole, I also think it is completely unethical of companies to get staff for free without any possibility of employment at the end of the internship/ placement. 

As the weather has been absolutely lush today I took a couple of hours off from job hunting and decided to do this "Jeremy Scott x Adidas" blog post that I have been meaning to do for a while. 
I got this swim piece for my birthday and have fallen in love with it, also Iggy Azalea and Nicki Minaji have both been seen wearing it! ekk.
Levi cut off shorts, white Vagabond sandals and red lips finish off this look.



fashion, style, beauty, blogger, job, search, creative, business, blog, jeremy scott, adidas, mac, make up, rihanna, country, england, british, red, lipstick, hot, summer, sun


fashion, style, beauty, blogger, job, search, creative, business, blog, jeremy scott, adidas, mac, make up, rihanna, country, england, british, red, lipstick, hot, summer, sun

fashion, style, beauty, blogger, job, search, creative, business, blog, jeremy scott, adidas, mac, make up, rihanna, country, england, british, red, lipstick, hot, summer, sun

Would have loved to have created a fashion illustration with this post but I have ordered new equiptment and am waiting for it to arrive before I next draw. 




20 comments:

  1. You look fantastic! Enjoy the sunshine this weekend!
    Spider Leg Lashes xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your bodysuit! I've got my eye on one from Missguided x

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photos, you look gorgeous!

    xx
    Tatiana
    http://tatiana-kurnosova.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing pictures and shirt...
    I've just discovered ur blog and i love it
    s

    http://fashion-bakchic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi,this is my new blog http://miescueladetacones.blogspot.com.es/ kisses

    ReplyDelete
  6. guauuu¡¡¡¡
    he de decir que acabo de descubrir tu blog y me encanta¡
    chulisimas fotos y originales looks¡
    y tu maquillaje es perfecto me encanta ,cual es tu truco?
    Te invito a pasar por mi blog espero que te guste tanto como a mi el tuyo.

    Nuevo post en mi blog

    http://dolcevirginia.blogspot.com.es/2013/07/nos-vamos-al-mercado.html

    https://www.facebook.com/dolcebyvirginiasayago?ref=hl


    http://dolcevirginia.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your sandals, so nice!
    Your blog is great too, going back to check out past posts now!
    Would you like to follow each other on GFC or bloglovin'??

    Kendra
    xx

    Blog: Stolen Inspiration
    Instagram: KendraAlexandra
    Facebook: StolenInspiration

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look amazing! Great photos <3 xx

    Cholfable

    ReplyDelete
  9. That shirt AMAZING!!

    *Besos*

    http://www.cmichellestyles.com
    Instagram: Cmichellestyles

    ReplyDelete
  10. That swimsuit is seriously amazing and so unique! Love the chunky sandals too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loves these photos!! Good luck with the Job Hunting, it's a harsh world out there!!
    xx
    7thand52nd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so unique creative and amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the swimsuit!

    I hope you find a job soon! It's so unfair how companies expect you to work for free. People on work experience type placements should get at least SOMETHING!!!! Even if it is not a full wage. There are people on benefits that don't do anything and get paid. This country makes me so angry sometimes.

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. beautiful outfit <3 your blog is very lovely and interesting. im glad if you visit my blog, too<3

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. hola guapisima yo ya te sigo espero tu tambien me sigas besitos. http://dolcevirginia.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  16. Amazing look!!!!!
    Would you like to follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hot look!

    I've worked for free at big women's magazines before and even though they should've paid me an allowance, I enjoyed my time there and gained invaluable experience :)

    x Gi
    alibimag.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving and reading your comments...