Friday 17 May 2013

Final Major Project

I honestly do not know where the last three years have gone, uni seems to have whizzed by, yet it seems so long ago that I began my life at Southampton Solent.

I am passionate about fashion illustration and for my Final Major Project I asked "Why isn't fashion illustration used as a main promotion and marketing tool with in the industry?".  It was my aim to prove the point that fashion illustration still provokes emotion and can create a strong impact on its audience. I created briefs which were fulfilled by illustration, these illustrations were then exhibited at Re:So Gallery in Southampton as well as used in a brochure about the project.

All illustrations in the brochure are my own.

Scan the QR Code with a QR Code reader or follow the link below to see my brochure.
fashion, magazine, editorial, illustration, student, graduate, promotion, marketing,

http://issuu.com/carolinemjeffery/docs/illustrative_daze

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving and reading your comments...