Friday 3 May 2013

Beyonce Babes

I was lucky enough to see my all time idol on Wednesday night at the O2 Arena.

Her performance was outstanding and inspirational. 

At the end of the gig I felt genuinely sad that it was all over, I am determined to see her again live.

This was my outfit for the show. I did post this outfit on Lookbook the other day with out the bag. The neon yellow bag is from Monki. 

ootd, fashion, style, beyonce, blogger, monki, vagabong

Other pickies from the night...

fashion, style, girls, beyonce, concert, mrs carter, tour,

me, fashion, style, blogger, urban outfitters, cool, trend,

london, fashion, o2, arena, beyonce, mrs carter, tour, concert. style, bloggers,


friends, girls, o2, london, fashion

beyonce, concert, mrs carter, tour, fashion, style, lifestyle

beyonce, tour, concert, o2, london, mrs carter

fashion, blogger, tube, london, style,



london, beyonce, mrs carter, blogger, fashion, style, lifestyle, happy, girls



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving and reading your comments...