Monday 29 April 2013

Blogging again...

I haven’t been able to blog on here for quite a while now, my Final Major Project for my final year of uni has been completely time consuming… From the 8th of May I will be blogging often and consistently. 

I plan to do a blog post soon on my Final Major Project, its around the topic of fashion illustration and questions why it isn’t currently used for main marketing and promotional tools for fashion brands.


For now here is a post on “What I Wore”. 

I’m not sure why, maybe it’s the delayed summer, but I am loving a minimal black style atm.  These sandals are literally the best shoes I have bought in a long time, I want to wear them with ever outfit. Unfortunately all the white ones are currently sold out, but I plan to get my hands on them as soon as possible.


Dress - Urban Outfitters

Necklace – Urban Outfitters

Leather Jacket – Topshop

Sandals – Vagabond

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving and reading your comments...