Monday 18 February 2013

Treat yourself

I recently ran out of my daytime and nighttime moisturiser cream at the same time. I knew that Soap & Glory had a 3 for the price of 2 offer on so I thought I'd seize the opportunity to bag myself some quality products for a cheaper price. Me being me, I couldn't stop at just 3 products and ended up treating myself to 6 haaa. Needless to say my skin feels wonderful and I currently have and "eekkk" moment of excitement when using each new product. It was definitely worth the splurge, sometimes you just have to treat yourself.

While purchasing my products, Boots had a Clarins promotion and I ended up blagging myself samples of daytime and nighttime moisturiser cream as well as facial toner and cleanser for free.

In all, not a bad day for beauty products :).



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving and reading your comments...